The pupil premium provides funding for children:
- who have been in receipt of free school meals (FSM) at any point in the past 6 years (£1320 per child)
- who have been previously looked after, subject of a special guardianship order and/ or adopted from care (up to £1900 per child)
- whose parents are currently serving in the armed forces (£300 per child)
Schools are held accountable for the spending of these monies. Cawthorne’s Endowed Primary School is committed to providing effective resources and ensuring vital support is in place for our disadvantaged children to improve their academic outcomes.
We will measure the impact of these initiatives through:
- measuring the progress of identified pupils throughout the school year so that standards are raised for these pupils
- discussions with parents, carers and children about their progress